Annual Rx for Business
The Rx for business is performed by a highly experienced team of SBDC consultants. They will conduct a review of your business, including on-site interviews and observations. After the review, the lead consultant will prepare a written report with recommendations to improve the operating efficiency of your enterprise. On-on-one counseling is then available at no charge to help you implement any new strategies or recommendations.
The Rx may feature a review of:
- Most recent monthly/quarterly financial statements
- Existing or potential problems
- Operational methods (work scheduling, inventory control, quality control)
- Pricing strategies and methods
- Facilities and capital investments
- Marketing (target market, niche, competition, promotional strategies)
- Business objectives, goals and strategies
- Employees and personnel issues
- Capital requirements
- Existing Business Plan
- Financial/Operations Statement
- Product Cost of Goods/Gross Margins
- Administrative/Organizational Structure
- On-Site Interviews with Key Personnel
*Limited to the first 12 eligible businesses. The business must be in Napa County, be at least one year old and have recent financial statements.
There is no charge for this service.
The NVC SBDC receives funding from the Napa County Training and Employment Center/Job Connection for a Business Rx program. This program covers all costs for eligible businesses.